May 08, 2010

I have decided that i want to be a model. I want to be that cat whose face is blown up on a billboard advertising cat food, that you see while on your way to the vet. I want to be that cat in your humans magazine. I wanna be the at on the mini-humans lunch box that all her friends ooh and ahhhh over. Yes. That is my dream. I am gorgeous enough, and I luurve the flashy box. You might say I'm too old, but i don't take criticism.
Okay, chow. I'm gonna go take some more pictures for my portfolio. . .
-Soxy

3 comments:

  1. You work it, girl! Runway here you come...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soxy, you are a gorgeous kitty and we think you would be a wonderful model...Happy weekend sweetie!...xo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

    ReplyDelete
  3. We think you'd be a purrfect model!

    ReplyDelete

Soxy loves Comments!