May 03, 2010

Did you enjoy 'Spastica Sunday' ? Hes cute and all, but I bet your all glad its me again!
I am very happy with my human at the moment, She brought me treats! Now I have seafood fiesta and gormet chicken flavours! The only down side is that I have to share with patsy. . .As of right now, I have only tasted the seafood fiesta. I am planning on sneaking into the cupboard later to taste the chicken. . . I just have to wait for my humans to leave the room. . .
Not that they know that.

-Soxy

5 comments:

  1. We like the sounds of this Seafood fiesta... OM nom nom!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm, yummy! Enjoy your treats, Soxy, even though you have to share. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those treats sound yummy=good luck breaking into the treat cupboard!...Happy week friends...xo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmmm, we LOVE treats, we'll be over to help you break in!
    xx lounge kats

    ReplyDelete

Soxy loves Comments!