September 17, 2010
September 05, 2010
September 04, 2010
..To all the kitties in Christchurch. I hope all your feline sixth sense were working and you got away in time!!
For those of you who haven’t heard, there was a big earthquake down in Christchurch, NZ. It was 7.2. I don’t know what that means, but Patsy says its to do with the amount of shaking.
Earthquakes are scary, we were in a big one, when we lived in Invercargill. It felt like being in a car, going over lots of potholes. My human says she still has scars, from trying to comfort me after it. I think she is exaggerating…
September 03, 2010
Every single kitty will realise at some point in one of our nine lives, that humans are weird. They are not like us felines who are completely normal and not at all weird.
11. They have no paws.. Instead they have ‘hands.’ Hands are weird.
10. They green things all the time, yet show no interest in cat nip.
9. They ‘like’ water and take baths without complaint. Seriously?!
8. They invented a phrase' ‘Scaredy Cat’ Whats up with that??Cats are fearless!
7. They don’t hiss at dogs.
6. They completely fail at climbing. (If you want to see this in action, climb on to a roof/high tree, and act like you are stuck. Watch them attempt to ‘save’ you.)
5. They don’t lick themselves.
4. Or each other.
3. They show zero interest in dead mice. Note; These make bad human presents.
2. They give us collars. With Bells.
1. They are forever telling me to ‘Get off the bench.’/’Your in my seat! Out!!’/’Your not allowed in the washing basket’/’Soxy! Off the Keyboard!’ Its not like they own me. Weirdos.
September 02, 2010
I don't think she is used to cameras! She looks quite confuzzled.